Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hollywood sPriyanka Chopra’s new single Exotic featuring Pitbull

' Desi Girl' Priyanka Chopra's album My CT 's first song was brilliant , the video was good too . But the Indians did not make sense . At that time , she had promised him that he would have his next song will see an Indian .
Priyanka has kept his promise . Their new songs have hit the Indian choppy . Pit bull American rapper and songwriter with Priyanka has this album . It also has a Hindi song and it has grown choppy . The song says, " I have seen thee , I have come to know it , Pardesi Babu , the country has agreed to the heart ... "
Priyanka tell you that a few days before his song from the album ' exotic ' has been leaked , but he is not angry . Priyanka wrote on micro blogging site Twitter has leaked exotic . I should be angry , but I 'm really happy . I am happy to share it with you all .
























No comments:

Post a Comment