Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sherlyn Chopra Ready For marriage

Sherlyn Chopra Blue Kamasutr girls who are less than one who does not . But this time she really think Sirys because he said that his marriage is fixed . He likes his family are going to marry . Sherlyn did not say that he is the boy who dreams of becoming the better half are looking Sherlyn . Sherlyn said he was going to marry the guy she's with , she is very honest but they take anything from the world of films and modeling - do not let . But he knows me and my work well . My family also know him well, so I said yes . Sherlyn said casually to continue their work even after marriage . Know that a few days ago Sherlyn Chopra wrote on Twitter that she is alone at this time in your life . But pretty soon he is going to get married . Sherlyn both he and his mother took the decision to marry . Sherlyn wrote that because my mom is looking for a decent guy is so cut off from the rest of my life . Well Sherlyn Roy these days are Phal lead role in the film Kamasutr 3d . The film is being made in Hindi and English . There are lots of Sherlyn nude scene in the movie .
































No comments:

Post a Comment