Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hot sxey Sherlyn Chopra Still Single

Bollywood actress model Sherlyn Chopra himself to tell the sex revolutionary nowadays have a lot of talk about the news of his marriage . But people say that good Sherlyn Chopra knows what that person wants to get married and have her own home . Sherlyn Chopra also said that she is up even after marriage and continue working in this kind of movies . Sherlyn Chopra said during an interview that she wants to be Settling down in your life . This is going to marry the love of his family too . Sherlyn Chopra said , " People do not believe me , but this is 100 percent true . This is arranged by the consent of marriage and family . Involv These are not my parents , but my sister and family others have the final Rleshnship . Settling down I want to be anyway . " Sherlyn Chopra when people asked about her husband Would- Sherlyn replied: " He's a decent guy and is not associated with the film industry . com
































mited relationship I always wanted . The thing I saw in this man . 's'm getting married she knows me and my work well . "

No comments:

Post a Comment