Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Kareena Kapoor Diff Role

Actress Kareena Kapoor, director Prakash Jha 's upcoming political film ' Satyagraha ' in the name of Yasmine played the role of a journalist . He said the film brought together the entire movement 's contribution to the character . During the first poster of the film released on Wednesday, the 32 -year-old Kareena to video chat that we showed in the film movement , brought with him a major role in the Yasmine . This is a strong film . I am happy that my name is thought to light the role of Yasmine .

I had left everything to live light . He has guided me throughout the movie , but I think my character is on the effect of some journalists . They are especially serious for their work and have no time for your personal life . Yasmine is a great journalist .



















No comments:

Post a Comment