Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Kareena Kapoor Hot sexy Actress in Bollywood

Choreographer Farah Khan ` Dabangg 2 ` from ` the ` FEVICOL songs are extremely excited by the good response . Farah ( 47 ) during a concert on Monday said that I am happy . In a year I do a few songs . The last time I heard all the songs of ` Dabangg ` and ` selected ` Munni badnaam . But for me this time Arbaz Khan had already chosen the song ` from ` FEVICOL .

He said I 'm really happy . We worked hard . Kareena especially hard , because he was just an item song . I am always so everyone could dance , whether it directs parents or children.
When they ` Munni ` and ` Asked FEVICOL ` Which song if you like it then they said my daughters Diva and Anya says choosing one do I choose ? Arbaaz 's directorial film ' Dabangg 2 ' is appearing at different theaters on December 21 .





























No comments:

Post a Comment