Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Kareena Kapoor sexy hot looking Photos

During the Lakme Fashion Week ramp for designer Namrata Joshipura show with the famous actress Kareena Kapoor Saif appeared not . Karina after the marriage often finds her husband was a program with Saif .

During the Lakme Fashion Week, when asked what color dress will look good on Saif said that I should wear any color dress , like Saif needs . Kareena Kapoor Saif told the media that I love all the colors of the costumes . He does not have much of a choice . Do not feel the lack of Saif . Let them work . Anyway, go home every day to see me on the ramp .

Saif, Kareena were not in the show , which Kareena Kapoor quipped , when asked about his favorite personal style pajamas and she said I t - shirt like . ` I have jeans and T - shirt quite like . I wish I ramp jeans and t - shirt says he is running .







No comments:

Post a Comment