Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Katrina Kaif bikini photos

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif hurt and disappointed my bikini pictures have emerged .
Kat wrote in the letter that appeared in a magazine photo and media behave like this when they are sad and desperate . Kat said , " The photos were taken without my permission when I was celebrating holidays in Spain and used them for their own commercial benefit . "

Kat wrote , " I request the media saying that he does not present such photos . I am always ready to answer media questions . I am surprised that such Relationship . "

Dine among the last to Ibiza in Spain was celebrated with Ranbir Kapoor , Katrina Kaif bikini vacation photos were leaked on the Internet . Adanj was introduced in the media quite warm .




























No comments:

Post a Comment