Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Kareena Kapoor With Imran Khan

Kareena Kapoor Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar's new film with actor Imran Khan will be shooting in Bangalore . Karan Kapoor said I 'm going to start shooting with Imran for the film . I will start shooting for this film in January . We will first shoot in Bangalore .

` After ` I and thou will be directed by Punit Malhotra both together are the second film . Then he said Karina Prakash Jha's film ' Satyagraha ' will be shot in Bhopal .

Saif Ali Khan, Kareena tied the wedding these days of advertising and film ' Dabangg 2 ` from ` songs ` FEVICOL are busy shooting . Bollywood Kareena says that she individually wants to continue to work in movie mode . 32- year-old Karina said that I do not want to settle on a character nor a way I want to . I individually I want to play well and I 'd continue to do it





























No comments:

Post a Comment